Sunday, June 22, 2008

Play Date with the Fowlers

Cambria, Addison, Weston, Caden, Haley, Brynlee and Jackson





On May 20th, we had the Fowler triplets over for a play date. It was quite an event with Shelby and me and our 7 babies hanging out together. By the time we had all the babies fed, it was time for naps, so our play date didn't last long, but it was so fun to have their company! Shelby Fowler and I met through our OBGYN and then we were in the hospital on bed rest at the same time. Shelby and her husband, Ryan, know Jeremiah from their old singles ward. I treasure our friendship because it is so great to have someone who relates to the crazy life we live with multiple babies. Her sweet babies are about three months younger than ours.




3 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Wow, that looks like crazy fun!

Fowler Farm said...

That was such a fun day. I always love seeing you guys. It was really nice to see you this week too with Addison. Thanks for the neilson's custard. You are such a good friend to me and I love that we were able to meet. You are such an amazing mother too. I hope you have a great time in Hawaii. Tell me all about it when you get back.

Mimi said...

Wow, jumped over from Shelby's blog and just had to comment on all the little kiddos together! Utter chaos! But so much fun I'm sure!