Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas at the Cluffs 2010




Since we were going to be in California for Christmas Eve and Christmas, we celebrated Christmas with Jeremiah's family the Monday before Christmas. The kids got spoiled rotten as they always do by Jeremiah's parents and sisters. Jeremiah's parents are so very generous at Christmas and always. Here's a picture of the kids with the scooters that Aunt Cheri gave them. The kids are now 3 and 1/2. It's crazy how fast time flies. The kids went into Sunbeams today at church for their first time. They are no longer in nursery, but are now in primary!

8 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You have the most adorable family!

D and Brit said...

So cute! Can't believe how fast they grow! I hope they're adjusting well to Primary. Addie had a hard time durning Sharing Time the first couple weeks, but she's doing better. I miss you!

Rachel said...

Hey Jayne! Your "quad squad" are so adorable and getting so big! I am glad you all had a fabulous Christmas. Just to update you, we have changed our blog address to www.rlfullmer.blogspot.com. :-)

Leah said...

Jayne...your kiddos are too sweet...I love their little faces...hope to see you soon...love you!

CASSIE said...

Ranan started Sunbeams too!! So so crazy how quickly time is flying! They are getting so big and as usual-- so adorable!

Mandy said...

When Kimball got home from church, I asked him if he was now a sunbeam. He replied, "No Mom! I am a Child of God! I have always wanted to be one!" I am loving this age!

CeeJ said...

Your kids are so dang cute!!!! I bet they'll love their new scooters!! :)

The McCleary Quads said...

Love the scooters. They sure do grow up fast, our kids are almost 2yrs old now.

The McCleary Quads