Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, what do you do in the summertime?!

Here's just a flashback to July of this year. Arizona is very toasty in the summer and this is one of the activities that we did with the babies to survive the indoor entrapment. I set up a blow up baby pool in the back yard, but we didn't do this very often because while the babies were nice and cool splashing in the water, I was melting in the AZ heat!Cambria

Addison always loves to have something in his mouth--his finger, a toy or food.

Weston


Brynlee



The whole gang enjoying the water





8 comments:

Amber said...

Jayne, your babies are so darn cute!! Next summer, you just have to get brave and hop in with them!

CASSIE said...

How fun!! I am sure they loved it!! You should have jumped right in with them!

!!!TAWNA!!! said...

That little Brynlee makes me think she is the sassy one of the group I love it, it reminds me of cheyenne, so cute all of them.

Margo said...

Too cute for words!! I would have been right in with 'em!

Fowler Farm said...

Ok, How cute. I love the shots Jeremiah took and the halloween costumes turned out so cute. I love it. It was nice to see you today. I hope you have a great time in California. I talk you you when you get back. Talk to you later

becky said...

You're babies are so cute!!! From Ryan West. = D

Missy said...

Super cute pics. I can't believe that they are old enough for nursery now. I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

The Cochran Crew said...

Precious!! My quads are almost 6 months! We can't wait for summertime!!